- Most city facilities closed Dec. 6
- Nominate your neighborhood for efforts that make a difference
- Speak out on the future of post office’s downtown station
- Big recycling event nets big results
- Mayor's Message: In the city of ‘Cowboys and Culture,’ art remains vital to growth
- More News »
Pre Council Meeting Nov. 26 Canceled
Fifth Annual PID Seven Holiday Festival: 12 p.m., Dec. 7; Heritage Clubhouse, 9536 Courtright Drive
Christmas in the Stockyards: 2 p.m. Dec. 07; Stockyards Outdoor Events District
Jingle Bell Run/Walk for Arthritis: 2 p.m. Dec. 7; Burnette Plaza Park and Downtown Outdoor Events District
Building Standards Commission: 10 a.m. Dec. 9; Room 105, Hazel Harvey Peace Center for Neighborhoods, 818 Missouri Ave.
Historic and Cultural Landmarks Commission Public Hearing: 2 p.m. Dec. 9; Council Chamber, Second Floor, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton Street
Audit Committee Meeting: 10 a.m. Dec. 10; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Legislative and Intergovernmental Affairs Committee Meeting: 11:30 a.m. Dec. 10; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Infrastructure & Transportation Committee Meeting: 3 p.m. Dec. 10; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Pre-Council Meeting: 4 p.m. Dec. 10; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.