Housing & Economic Development
The Housing & Economic Development Department seeks to assist residential and commercial development through loan programs, tax incentives and other homebuyer and business assistance programs.
News and Information
Closed Public Comment Periods
- 2012-2013 Action Plan for use of federal grant funds from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Draft ESG Substantial Amendment to the 2011-2012 Action Plan and the 2010-2013 Consolidated Plan
Neighborhood Market DrillDown
Download the report by Social Compact.
Request for Proposal: Affordable Housing Developments
Visit the Purchasing Division for more information.
HUD Action Plans
- 2009-2010 HUD Action Plan
- 2010-2011 HUD Action Plan
- 2011-2012 HUD Action Plan
- 2012-2013 HUD Action Plan (final)
Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER)
Other Policy/Plan Downloads
- Citizen Participation Plan 2013
- Neighborhood and Community Park Policy
- Cavile Place Neighborhood Transformation Plan
- Draft Cavile Place Neighborhood Transformation Plan Presentation
- Cavile Neighborhood Needs-Assessment Presentation
Foreclosure Prevention - Making Home Affordable Program
The Making Home Affordable Program, a new $75 billion federal foreclosure prevention program, is designed to help responsible homeowners. The program targets borrowers who are at risk of foreclosure because their incomes are not sufficient to make their mortgage payments by refinancing or modifying their mortgage loans.
To learn more, visit www.financialstability.gov.
Housing and Economic Development
1000 Throckmorton St.
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Jesus (Jay) Chapa
- American Indian Chamber of Commerce of Texas
- Fort Worth Chamber of Commerce
- Fort Worth Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Fort Worth Metropolitan Black Chamber of Commerce
- North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG)
- North Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (NCTRCA)
- Tarrant Appraisal District
- Tarrant County
- Texas Workforce Commission
Fort Worth Advisory Commission on Ending Homelessness: May 22 2013 4:00PM; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Special Called Meeting Community Development Council: May 22 2013 6:15PM; Pre-Council Chamber, 2nd Floor, 1000 Throckmorton Street
Housing and Economic Development Committee: Jun 4 2013 1:00PM; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Housing Finance Corporation: Jun 4 2013 1:00PM; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Local Development Corporation : Jun 4 2013 1:00PM; Pre-Council Chamber, City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.