Sign Up for TollTag at Selected Libraries
The City of Fort Worth and the North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) are teaming up to save Tarrant County motorists time and money by offering TollTags for new customers at four Library locations.
TollTag customers enjoy convenient access to toll roads, express toll lanes statewide and parking and pass-through privileges at Dallas/Fort Worth International and Love Field airports.
Cost to open a TollTag account is $40 — which is used as a starting balance — and up to three TollTags for the three vehicles can be linked to an account. After that, use lanes designated for TollTag holders and tolls will be deducted. Once the balance drops below $10, another $40 will be charged automatically to your credit/debit card to replenish the account.
To Get a TollTag from the Library
- Go to the special City of Fort Worth NTTA Customer Service Center.
- Click the “Open a New Account” tab.
- Complete the online application. Your will need the following information:
- Permanent metal license plate number for each vehicle that will have a TollTag
- Vehicle year, color, make and model
- A valid driver’s license and issuing state
- Credit/debit card
- Go to the circulation desk at Central, East Regional, Southwest Regional, or Summerglen to complete the process and get your TollTag. In most cases this process takes less than 5 minutes.
Please note: This service is for new TollTag customers only. Existing TollTag customers must contact the NTTA at 1-877-991-0033. TollTags purchased through the NTTA Web site cannot be picked up at Library locations.
Updated 8 March 2013