Traffic and General Citations
Guilty/Nolo Contendere Pleas
If you plead guilty or no contest to your citation, check the box on your citation and bring in or mail your payment.
Download a schedule of fines.The schedule is valid only for violations with an offense date of Oct. 1, 2010 or after. To determine the fine for a violation prior to Oct. 1, 2010 please contact the Municipal Court.
Pleading "Not Guilty" states your wish to contest your case against the State before a judge or jury. To plead "Not Guilty":
- Mark the "Not Guilty" option on the back of your citation
- Choose trial by judge or by jury
- Sign and date the citation
- Fill in your correct address
- Bring in or mail your citation to the Municipal Court. You may also take your citation to the Customer Service location.
Payments & Locations
- 817-392-6700 (main)
- 817-392-6723 (fax)
- 817-492-7980 (School Attendance Court)