Contractors, Consultants, Developers
All plat applications are reviewed as part of the Development Review Committee. Submit applications for preliminary and final plats to the Planning and Development Department on the lower level of City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Civil Plan Review
New public infrastructure improvements associated with residential, commercial and industrial development are reviewed by the city's Infrastructure Plan Review team. To submit a civil plan, visit the Infrastructure Plan Review Center, located at the south end of City Hall, 1000 Throckmorton St.
Visit the Infrastructure Plan Review Submittal page for checklists and instructions.
Forms & Permits
Standards and Detail Drawings
All standards and detail drawings are available for view/download through Buzzsaw.
Traffic Control Plans
License and Bond Applications
Bids and Requests
- 1480: Sanitary Sewer Rehabilitation Contract 75, Part 3
- ENV 13-04: Removal of Lead-Contaminated Soil and Underground Storage Tank removal from the Bethlehem/United Community Center Project
- Bid Opening for June 13, 2013
- 13-0090 Valve Actuator Purchase, Repair and Replacement
- 13-0184 Rental of Shoring, Trenching and Shielding Equipment
- Bridge Repair and Rehabilitation at Eleven Locations (2013-26)
- 02141: HMAC Surface Overlay (2013-14)
- 00672: Upper Sierra Vista Drainage Improvements
- RFP: Construction Inspection Requirements Contract
- 00100: Trinity Blvd. Drainage Improvements
- 13-0148 Machine Shop Services and Fabrication
- 01577: Marine Creek Park Corridor Park Improvements
- 00259, 00302 & 01533: Chapin Road Bridge, Cravens Rd Bridge & Cravens Rd W & SS Relo
- RFI No 13-0180, Water Department Public Private Partnership Options
- RFP Online Water Quality Monitoring System
- 01837: W & SS Repl - Grayson Street, Littlejohn Avenue, S. Hampshire Blvd.
- Bridge Repair and Rehabilitation at Three Locations (2013-27)
- 01674: Paving, Drainage and Utility Improvements for Ray White Gap
- 01641: Roaring Springs Road Water Extension
- 02086: 16 Inch Meters and Bypass Line for Crowley Wastewater Meter Station
- 13-0124 Priority Repair Program
- 02132: HMAC Surface Overlay (2013-13)
- RFP 13-0166 Depository and Banking Services
- 00141: Hemphill Street from Lancaster to Vickery CMAR
Download project documents and information through Buzzsaw
Master Consultant six-month look ahead (pdf, 19kb)